Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Otissssss!!

AHHH! So, today was day one of registration.

I woke up mad early so I could be there at 9am. sheesh


It was very, very interesting.


English Placement Tests - too easy.

I Met my first new friend, he was wearing these jeans I tried on in American Apparel several weeks before his name was Micheal something. sheesh


reconnected with a classmate from my then- community college, guess what yo - she lives down the hill from me =O !


I know..


Eh, I made some friends. Got some Info, did my thing, ate for free, you know..


we were given these name tags , bleh. first AND last name.


you know what's cool, I met someone from myspace, accidentally of course he read my name and said; "oh man, Abubakar! Yummie, Right?"


eh, I had taken a back and well, that was cool!


Anyway, on my way out I found this completely good place, interesting timing and a hidden message.
so, I'm waiting for moms to pull up any minute



in the big ass blue limousine of a Volvo. In my spare time I observe my surroundings, its my impulsive neuroticism. I had my camera on me.

There was an ash try next to my right foot, it looked interesting, then I took a second look and saw a rather white interesting box standing out amidst the gray ash and cigarette buds. It said Dreams.

Symbolically it's ironic, well not really but it could be. Dreams in the ash. ehh whatever.
so 6 minutes pass- my mom still is no where to to be found .
this disgruntled homeless looking man scurries down the street, coming in my direction. I wasn't afraid but a little prepared, grabbing my purse, adjusting my posture, I turned my headphones down with two dollars in my hand, you know - just incase.
this dude, looked in the ash tray would you believe it - he took the box of Dreams.
bleh
as soon as he hit the corner, I hear this heavy engine - it's the Volvo.
As soon as I get in the car my mom warns me about this homeless dude near the campus. Smoking cigs.
come to find out it was a cigarette box.
smh.

I'm beat today was just too big.
I found this during my first pee at school

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha those are the stoges I smoke

<3chloeeee